Nominations begin January 1, 2020 and ends February 21, 2020. You can submit one nomination per category per day.* Please note there are different instructions on how to nominate a person.
1. Go to the voting page at https://harrisburgmagazine.com/simply-the-best-2020/
2. Find the category you’d like to nominate a business in. Type in the name of the business. Once you start typing, a list of businesses with that name will show up based on your current location. Find the business with the correct address and select it. Then, type in your email address and click on the green “Continue” button.
4. You will be taken to a new screen where your nomination is grayed out where you will be asked a couple of questions and some additional information. This year we added a question that requires you to confirm that you are using your own email to vote. Casting votes with an email that does not belong to you is against our rules. Those votes will be eliminated and businesses could be penalized or even removed from the competition if caught. When finished, click on the “Nominate” button.
5. If you did everything right, you will get a confirmation message and the ability to move on to the next category. Don’t worry, you don’t have to do this each time (just the first time you register to vote). If you wish to change your vote, you will have that option. (Don’t worry, it doesn’t show the address you selected on this screen.
6. If you are coming back to nominate on another day, you may need to login. To login, you will need to access a link sent to your email. The email will be titled “Login to Simply the Best 2020.” If you can’t find it, you can attempt to login without it and the system will resend it.
*We allow you to nominate one business per category per day. This is to allow people to nominate more than one business for the ballot. We reserve the right to select the nominees with the most unique nominations.