- This event has passed.
The 2019 Artisan Guitar Show – VIP Package
April 12 @ 6:00 PM - April 14 @ 4:00 PM
VIP packages are limited to just 100 guests and VIP ticket holders receive an awesome value. Tickets are just $95.00 in advance or $125.00 day of show.
- Enjoy all the benefits of a weekend pass.
- A special gift bag and VIP lanyard.
- A CD featuring the musicians who will perform at the 2019 Artisan Guitar Show.
- A special invitation to a private “sneak preview” of the instruments on Friday evening.
- VIP event attendees receive a special invitation to the Friday evening Hors d’oeuvres in the Atrium gathering and a private living room concert performance by Brent Mason who is one of the most recorded guitarists in history. He is a Grammy Award winner, a 14-time winner of the Academy of Country Music (ACM) Guitarist of the Year Award, and a two-time winner of the CMA Award Musician of the Year (being nominated every year since 1991. Brent is a NAMMIE winner and for many years has won the annual Music City Allstars Award (honoring the musician that has played on the most songs on the radio in respect to the top ten for the entire year). He has been named as one of the top ten session guitarists in the world, joining the ranks of Jimmy Page, Larry Carlton, Tommy Tedesco and Steve Cropper. He is the top country session guitar player in the world. Brent has played on well over a thousand albums and continues to add to this extensive resume. He has also released two of his own albums and holds several credits as a songwriter. Although Brent works mainly as a studio musician, he has produced several albums. In November 2013, Mason collaborated with online education site JamPlay.com to put together a series of lessons for aspiring guitarists.
- A special invitation to the Saturday evening Hors d’oeuvres in the Atrium gathering and a private concert performance by Jimmy Webb who is an American songwriter, composer and singer known worldwide as a master of his trade. Since his first platinum hit “The Worst That Could Happen,” Webb has had numerous hits including “Up, Up and Away,” “By the Time I Get to Phoenix,” “Wichita Lineman,” “Galveston,” “Didn’t We,” “All I Know,” and “MacArthur Park,” and has also become a leader and mentor in the industry as a champion for songwriters. Webb is the only artist ever to have received Grammy Awards for music, lyrics and orchestration. His numerous accolades include the prestigious Ivor Novella International Award (2012) and the Academy of Country Music’s Poet Award (2016). In 2016, Rolling Stone Magazine listed Webb as one of the top 50 songwriters of all time. Jimmy Webb was the youngest person ever inducted into the Songwriters Hall of Fame and served as its Chairman. He has also served proudly as the Vice Chair of ASCAP. Time and again Webb has paved the way for songwriters in an everchanging media landscape, spearheading the ongoing effort to preserve the rights of songwriters and their intellectual property in a world of free downloads.