When it comes to marketing, countless business owners in Central PA have entrusted their business growth to Magnolia Heights Marketing (MHM) and its owner, Michele Legge. Having just celebrated its 10th anniversary, the business is stronger than ever with...
A 25-Year Legacy of Bringing Exotic Flavors to Central PA Leena Shenoy, owner of Passage to India, is a life-long advocate for discovering authentic, unusual cuisine. Having traveled in 67 countries with various family members and good friends, she’s had...
CONNECTING BOLD LEADERS TO POWERFUL RESULTS Resources, connections, and experience are what set the Harrisburg Regional Chamber & CREDC apart from other organizations. The Chamber & CREDC is a trailblazer in business programming that showcases women leaders, including entrepreneurs facing...
by Rick Dapp Memory is an elusive thing, often distorted by time and the inclusion of unintentionally specious fictions in the retelling of stories handed down from one generation to another. Occasionally a sliver of truth finds its way...
by Alison Gregory “I didn't really think Lemoyne had a scene,” says Shayne Reed, vocalist/guitarist of Almost Honest, a metal band from New Cumberland. “We've played in that town a few times,” he adds, but it seems the sliver...
by Diane McCormick “My sister, in a cage, in a bar, with an axe.” My brother sounded perturbed, but it was too late. The deed was done. No one lost any toes or took a hatchet to the head. It...
Planet Fitness of Greater Harrisburg is creating a Mini Judgement Free Zone at the Boys & Girls Club on Berryhill Street as part of a nationwide initiative to create The Judgement Free Generation®. This initiative comes as studies show...
by Rick Dapp Perhaps it’s because there’s so much to see around the Capitol Complex; so much marble and granite that we often take some of the greatest artistry for granted by pulling the handle and walking right through it....
  It's a bird, it's a plane, nope, it's a hot air balloon! The AACA Museum in Hershey has partnered with United States Hot Air Balloon Team to make hot air balloon rides available to visitors to the area and...
By Rick Dapp Those feeling adventurous and willing to head north from Harrisburg for parts unknown don’t have to even leave Dauphin County. One can follow the river and stick with familiar names like Dauphin, Halifax and Millersburg, or, choose...